Thursday, February 12, 2009

On not having much to say.

(originally posted Wednesday, July 25, 2007)

It appears that I don’t have as much to say as I initially thought I had.
Or at least not as often as I thought I would.
I feel okay about that. I remember Nietzsche once wrote that most people do not feel adequate until they have wrapped themselves up in opinions about everything. He felt that interfered with curiosity, exploration and openness to ideas.
For myself, I never wanted to be someone who blogged for the sake of blogging. I’d rather write a few blogs of well thought-out substance than add to the gigabytes of garbage and trivia already out there.
I hope that you, my dear readers, prefer quality to quantity as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your responses are welcomed. Abusive, derogatory comments, flaming, racism and other forms of hate speech will be deleted.